We utilize the latest vending technology to provide the best possible experience for our valuable customers. Our customers have come to expect the highest level of service and dependability from us, and these technologies ensure that we meet those expectations every day. Contact us for more information on any of these systems.
Sales & Inventory Management
- Infrared sensors in our machines detect when a product falls into the deliver bin.
- If a product does not fall on the first attempt, the machine will attempt to vend the product at least two more times.
- If the product is still not delivered, the customer is given the option to either select a different product or receive a refund.
- Sales tracking enables us to see which products are the best sellers at each particular location.
- Inventory tracking helps us plan ahead by showing how much of each product is needed to restock a machine.
- We use the data from this system to increase efficiency and profitability, thereby minimizing the cost to you.
- While we monitor the activity in your machines, you are able to concentrate on more important things, like your business and customers.
- State-of-the-art handhelds let drivers access sales and inventory information remotely for any machine on their route.
- Wireless telemetry devices transmit real-time data from vending machines back to the office.
- Real-time transmissions provide more accurate information on sales, inventory, and machine performance.
- Any machine malfunction, breakdown, or tampering is reported immediately, allowing our service team to respond as quickly as possible.
- More accurate inventory information increases the accuracy of fulfillment and the efficiency of delivery.
- More accurate sales information improves customer satisfaction by keeping popular items adequately stocked and replacing unpopular items with better options.
Credit/Debit Card Readers
- Eliminate the search for loose change and bills, resulting in faster transactions.
- Reduce the number of service calls, as credit card readers require less maintenance than bill and coin changers.
- Reduce the risk of tampering and break-ins because there is less cash in the machine.
- All credit card information is transmitted directly to the credit card companies; no information is stored in the machine.
Energy Saving Devices
- Turn the lights in a machine on or off based on activity in the room.
- Save on energy costs, especially during nights and weekends when there are extended periods of inactivity.
- Do not affect product quality, as only the lights are controlled by the sensors; all other systems operate normally.
- Draw attention to the machine when lights turn on, potentially increasing sales.
- Monitor machine systems and surroundings, from interior and exterior temperature to room activity and energy consumption.
- Power down the machine during inactive periods without damaging the integrity of the products.
- Increase the lifespan of machines.
- Reduce energy consumption in machines to levels comparable with Energy Star certified machines.